Where Does Argan Oil Come From?
Why Use Argan Oil?
Thanks to a uniquely high concentration of antioxidants,
tocopherols (Vitamin E), and essential fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoleic acid, argan oil has multiple nourishing benefits for hair and skin.
Our argan oil-infused products make it simple and luxurious to harness these glow-boosting properties and make them part of your daily routine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of argan oil for hair?
Shine is just the start. Studies have suggested that argan
oil and/or hair products containing argan oil may help:
• Protect hair from breakage during heat styling [source]
• Reduce the formation of split ends [source]
• Protect hair against oxidative damage [source]
• Decrease damage caused to hair during the color process [source]
What are the benefits of argan oil for skin?
Argan oil has long been used to help provide hydration and
nourishment to all skin types, and science has begun to back its potential benefits. Studies have suggested that topical application of argan oil to skin may help:
• Increase skin’s elasticity, particularly after menopause [source]
• Improve skin hydration by restoring the barrier function [source]
• Regulate sebum production to reduce oily skin [source]